Friday 11 March 2016

Women's Day Winners

Good evening! Thank you for your beautiful and talented creations to celebrate the International Women's Day. I had such an eye candy and got a lot of inspiration, when I visited to look all your creations - and tried to leave a comment to each of you!

Here's the winners drawn with random. org.

Winners and Top 5 links removed to comply with GDPR

Prize from
goes to Mirella DK

and tickets to
 
goes to Caroline

Congrats, please crab your winners logo from sidebar and contact Brenda for your prize!

Here's Design Team's Favourite Five in no order- TOP 5

 KalySto

Pumpkin Belly Cards

Kitten Krafts

Crafty Kiwi Mama

Planet Susie

Congrats to you all, please grab your award from the sidebar.

Welcome again tomorrow morning,  new theme, new week with you;-))m

5 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful Top 5 honour. I'm delighted to see my wee paper pieced card up there amongst the other stunning Top 5 creations. Thank you ladies, you've made my day! Congratulations to the Winners and the rest of the Top 5 too. Hugs, Wends x

Barb said...

Congratulations to the winners and the Top Five picks. A really fun challenge. Barbxxx

Karen said...

Congrats everyone!xx

Julie Reed said...

Thank you so much for picking me for your top 3 x

Planetsusie said...

Oh bless you! I've just seen that I've been chosen as one of your Top 5! I am so pleased and will be proud to put the badge on my side bar. Congratulations to all the other winners! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx