Friday 4 March 2016

Sentiment - winner and top 5


Time to announce the winners of the Sentiment challenge.

Winners and Top 5 links removed to comply with GDPR

First the winner of the prize from Marianne Design:
nr 101 Lindsay

And the winner of the prize from Baker Ross:
nr 78 Stiggy's Crafts

Send your address to us, email on sidebar. Congratulations!

And the Top 5 chosen by me and the design team:

 

  


 


Please take winner's badges from the sidebar and display them proudly. See you all tomorrow for a fresh, new challenge.

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of your Top 5!

Barb said...

Congratulations to the winners and the Top Five picks. Thanks for a fun challenge. Barbxx

lynda said...

Thank you for choosing my card! What a lovely surprise, and great way to start my day! Congratulations to the other winners! Thanks for a great challenge blog!

Babs said...

Oh my it has been my day, thank you so much all of you for choosing my card as one of your top 5 I am so made up, it's been an exciting day today..
Hugs Babs x

Babs said...

WHOOPS sorry I ment to say congratulations to all the other winners too..
Hugs Babs x

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the winner and top picks. Hugz

Nicky said...

Wow if been picked as a winner thano you and congratulations to everyone else x

coops said...

Thanks so much for picking my card in your top 5 and congrats to all the other lucky winners too :D

xx coops xx