Saturday 15 August 2015

Week 324 - Share your favourite colour



Good Saturday morning Everyone and welcome to another week at the Allsorts Challenge. Thank you all for popping in and I hope that you have checked the winners and runners up for last weeks Challenge - it could be you!
This week it is my week (Jo) to host and I would love to see some of your creations using -

YOU FAVOURITE COLOUR!

It doesn't matter what your creation is but just include your favourite colour in it.


We have a fabulous sponsor this week who is -


SIZZIX
Sizzix, there's no bigger or better place for craft materials, custom dies and machines that can die-cut, emboss and texturize many materials, including cardstock, paper, construction paper, fabric, faux fur, felt and foil plus much more.


and this is the prize that you could win -



Thank you to Sizzix.
The Team have been very busy making some wonderful projects to inspire you -

Brenda
I'm a bit fickle when it comes to colours as I like working with most, but pink seems to pop up a lot so it seems it must be a favourite






Helene




Jo
All shades of red is my favourite choice for colour.



Mervi




Tracy


Tracy Mouse
I love Burgandy


Wendy



Thankyou so much for popping in and I hope you are able to take part in the Challenge this week. Please add your Challenge below and we look forward to looking and commenting them in the week ahead. Please pop over to each of the Challenge group's blogs to check out how their projects were made.
Bye for now
Jo and the Allsorts Team.

5 comments:

Jane said...

A great new challenge,who doesn't love colour!Gorgeous DT work,enjoy the weekend x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely inspiration from the DT! This Sizzix die is fabulous, it's a my must have :)

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for another fun challenge ladies and as always your inspirations are gorgeous! Would love to own that die too Karen x

Unknown said...

Oohh didn't know about this place :) Hello!! My favourite colour is purple..hmm.. inspired now, thank you :) I'll upload to my blog and pop it on here when I've made it :) Thank you!! (haha and here was me thinking I'll probably not craft today ;) )

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah, such beautiful work by the DT and great clever challenge too, thanks for both! Shaz in oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}