Saturday 31 January 2015

Week 296 - Flower Power

Good Morning One and All

Great challenge last week and well done to winner and Top 5 on post below.
This week it is my turn, Wendy L, to host and I love Flowers, so that is what I would like to see on your creations this week.

We have two great sponsors for this one.


Whimsy Stamps are a family owned art stamp company dedicated to providing crafters around the world with whimsical and fun rubber stamp designs. span style. All of our rubber stamps are made from deeply etched rubber, mounted on Cling Cushion Foam and once trimmed are ready to use with an acrylic block. Our Shapeology Metal Craftings dies are exclusive to Whimsy Stamps and can be used with many table top cutting machines. These dies are made in the USA using top quality steel. They are perfect for cutting papers and fabrics and many coordinate with our sentiment stamps. We also have our own line of 6x6 designer papers printed on high quality, slightly textured vellum paper. 



My name is Janice (AKA Scrapper's Delights), I discovered the digital scrap booking world November 2008 and started to Design February 2009 and really love it so I decided I wanted to have my own shop so here we are lol.
**************

Now onto our wonderful DT creations, very different styles but all gorgeous.






Add you name to the Linky to join me in this challenge and have fun.
xxx
Wendy L


8 comments:

Karen said...

Great challenge....thanks for all the wonderful inspiration.

Sandra H said...

So pretty they are x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful!!

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is my first time playing along with your blog, and I'm now a follower. Gorgeous Design Team pieces.

<3 and Hug
Lisa xxxxx

Kim said...

Beautiful DT projects!

Pamellia said...

Beautiful DT works, amazing flowers!! Thanks for another fabulous challenge, see you again soon. hugs :)

DonnaMundinger said...

What gorgeous DT samples. Loving all the flowers. Thanks for another fab challenge. xxD

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful inspiration from the DT.