Friday 9 January 2015

Cold and Frosty winners


Good evening, time to announce the winners of my Cold and Frosty Colours theme which attracted so many wonderful entries, myself and the design team have really enjoyed looking at all your lovely artwork this week so a big thank you for joining in.

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

First the winners as selected by Random Org., and the prize from Nicecrane Designs goes to.................

Beth

And winner of the prize from DigiStamp Boutique is..............

Cristina

Well done to you both, please mail me so I can get your prizes organised and don't forget to pick up our winners badge.

And the entries selected for this weeks To 5 in no particular order are..................

Sharon
Can't you just feel the cold and frosty weather

Meg
A charming Winter scene

Nanda
Loving all the layering on this one

Daniela
Such a lovely design
Geburtstagsset_1a

Mary
So crisp and elegant

Congratulations to you all, please go collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Mervi will be along tomorrow with our new challenge.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

What a surprise to see my tag in the top 5!. Congrats to the other winners....beautiful cards, each and every one!

Cristina said...

Thank you very much for the award!
I am very happy!
These works of top 5 are amazing !! Congratulations!

Georgiana said...

Great choices!

Nanda said...

Thank you for choosing my card for the top 5! Congratulations to the other winners!

Sandra H said...

Congrats

Beth F. said...

Oh thank you, thank you for choosing my card as the winner of the first prize! I will email you right away!