Friday 28 February 2014

Ladies Day winners


Good evening crafters, it's time to announce the winners and Top 5 from our Ladies Day challenge, it was such a popular one and you treated myself and the Design Team to some wonderful entries to feast our eyes on, a huge thank you to you all.

The winners as selected by Random Org........

Winners link removed to comply with GDPR

The prize from Crimson Cloud..............don't forget that their closing down sale starts tomorrow 1st Match where there will be loads of bargains to be had...................is......

Lozzy

And the winner of the store voucher for FlonzCraft is......

Chris

Well done to you both, please mail me with your full postal addys as I can get your prizes off to you.

Now for our Top 5 in numerical order......

No 24 Kami
Totally gorgeous

No 35 Avril
Beautiful Vintage piece

No 48 Evelyn
Lovely subtle colours

No 59 Milva
So elegant

No 146 Gunn
Lovely design

Congratulations to you all, well deserved recognition, please collect our Top 5 badge for your own blogs.

Tracy Mouse will be along bright and fresh in the morning with a new challenge.

6 comments:

hellerlittle said...

Wonderfull Works...
Congrats to all the Ladies !!!
CU hellerlittle

Evelyn Walter said...

Thank you very much for picking my card into the top 5!!!! I feel very honored <3
xxx Evelyn

SD pooja said...

Beautiful creations !!

Lozzy said...

Beautiful DT designs..So chuffed random org has picked my card..Thank you..Hugs Lozzy xx

Mrs.B said...

Thank you so much for picking my card in your Top 5. I will wear my badge with pride.
Avril xx

Miiva said...

Whaaaat I'm in the Top5?!? Thank you so very much :)